Confession: I love those getting to know you questionnaire, tag games, roving emails. I just can't help myself. I love reading what other people say, and I love filling them out myself. First off, I love discovering that new piece of quirky information that just wouldn't come up in typical conversation. "Oh, you once ate a live goldfish while dancing the mamba?" Interesting. Second, I love having to figure out my own answers. There are moments in our lives that are natural to share, and therefore always at the front of our minds. And there are those moments that don't fit in any socially natural box, they just are too obscure or bizarre to have an open forum. These tend to turn into the moments we cherish in someway, that we only share in those magical moments of unexpected confessions. They often define us, or show an aspect of our character that hasn't really gotten a chance to shine. After confessing these, and hearing them confessed, you usu...